Monday 25 March 2013

Travelling is full of incidents and people should pick valuables out of it.



As usual, I was travelling to my office through a public transport service and I was waiting in the mob that was rigorously waiting for the bus to arrive. I too joined the club and as it was the morning time, everything looked cool and the only exception was that the bus did not come on time. I started looking around for other options but as it was early morning, there were only few available. I decided to wait for another 10 to 15 minutes so that bus might come. I asked one of the guys waiting for bus that did the bus come. Also asked him if we missed the bus but he said it is yet to come. It is public transport so we will have to just wait and watch. 

The time was running and in those 20 minutes the sun started to shine brighter and it was heating up the climate as well. Every one waiting for bus started wandering to and fro and the bus arrived in next 5 minutes. I was about to opt for other transport option and I was inside a private cab. I saw all the people sitting in the cab jumping out so that they could travel through the public transport. I too jumped out of that private cab and rushed towards the bus for which I was waiting for about 25 minutes. As the bus was empty it was sheer joy to grab the window seat and head towards toward the office on that day. 

Mean while the bus conductor arrived at my seat and I gave him the exact amount of ticket which made him smile. At times, the bus conductor does not have change of money which can be returned to every passenger. In this way, in next 5 minutes the bus conductor ran out of change money and he started asking exact amount of money for the ticket. Few passengers genuinely gave the exact amount of money for the ticket and few started questioning him about why he does not carry more change money. The bus conductor said that, he always carries more money in the form of change but today he felt short of it. 

In this way, I observed that many people were deliberately hiding their change of money and asking the bus conductor to return more change. But I would like to mention that it was not a good time for bus conductor and he was helpless as every passenger was asking for money in the form of change. In this way, this incident revealed that it was a bad traveling experience for the bus conductor on that day. People should understand that the bus conductor cannot step out of bus and ask the local shops to give him change of money. We all need discover valuables while traveling.    

No comments:

Post a Comment